Sendy – Send newsletters, 100x cheaper Free Download Nulled PHP Script – CodeCanyon | Sendy v4.0.8 – Send newsletters, 100x cheaper PHP Script Nulled Free Download is a self-hosting email message application which allows you to send via Amazon Single Email Service (SES) trackable emails. This allows you to send authenticated bulk emails without sacrificing deliverability at a crazily low price.
Nulled Sendy v4.0.8 – Send newsletters, 100x cheaper PHP Script
Your subscriber base is increasing and the costs per campaign are also increasing. If you don’t send regularly enough newsletters to the monthly plan, it is wasting more money.
You are stuck. You are stuck. The larger your subscriber base, the higher the cost of contacting them.
What if you can send without concern for costs or delivery?
For just $1 per 10,000 emails, Sendy sends fast multi-threaded e-mails through Amazon SES. Free yourself from expensive e-mail promotions and forget the limitations set by your host while enjoying high levels of delivery at the same time. Your buck ‘s best boom!
See results in a beautifully formatted report of all campaigns and authors. Visualize doors, taps, bounces, maps, and data countries. You can export subscriber segments for re-targeting from your study.
- Namcolians provide the latest version of Themes/Plugins. Although, there is no guarantee that all products here contain a nulled version or purchased code. We conduct no technology and copyright issues; also no technical support will be provided.
- Each and every item available on namcolains is only for testing and learning purposes and is not sponsored for commercial use. We're going to try to avoid the virus and keep those items safe (But we do not assure that). We will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the above acts and will reserve the right to legal liability.
- We strongly recommend buying the product above from the official website. You may prevent any security issues, in addition to a wide/broad range of services.
- Anyone can share modified versions of the software.
- Anyone can download and run the software.
- Anyone can modify it.
- Anyone can redistribute free copies of the software